Things I tried Without success

Like I said in the earlier post I tried ALOT of the "quick fixes" on my Xbox 360 to TRY to get rid of the 3 red lights before i tried "The James Dean 3 Red Lights Fix Pro." All of these I had no success with, even the ones that "promised" results. Below is a list of everything I tried before trying "The James Dean 3 Red Lights Fix Pro."

  • Wrapping a towel around it
  • plugging and unplugging every wire over and over again
  • Cleaning with air duster
  • setting it on a laptop cooling pad
  • standing it up
  • putting it next to a fan
  • putting a fan on it
  • Opening the case (doing this voids your warranty so be warned)
  • Punching it
  • Pleading with it
  • slamming my head into the wall
  • changing the position of the power supply
  • cleaning the power supply
  • contacted Microsoft to be told i needed to give them $140+
Finally after being told I needed to give them $140 I decided Id rather invest a fraction of that and know that i wont have the 3 red lights anymore. That's why I consider The James Dean 3 Red Lights Fix Pro to be the first choice for anyone trying to get rid of the Xbox 360 3 red light error

If you'd like to try it there are some things to remember: You WILL get your money back if you are not satisfied, You WILL fix Xbox 360's 3 red light error for good, and you WILL be gaming in under 2 hours! 

I really cannot thank the makers of The James Dean 3 Red Lights Fix Pro enough. Ive spent well over $1000+ on the 3 Xbox 360's I've gone through, but now I know I will never see that damn Xbox 360 3 red light error ever again.

                                               CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment